1) Be honest – about who you are and what you are seeking.
2) Google your date – it’s always good to get a full name and connect on social media before a date.
3) Personal Information – don’t give out your phone number until you are comfortable with the person you are talking to.
4) Make your own way to your meet – using your own car, the bus or a taxi are the safest ways to travel to your meet.
5) Share your whereabouts – let your friends and family know where you are going and who you are with.
6) It’s crowded here – make your first date somewhere public and fun!
Stay safe and have fun!